The University News welcomes comments from its readers on the articles published on unewsonline.com. Comments are manually approved by The University News’ editorial board.
To ensure that these conversations remain open and respectful, we approve comments based on the following policies.
We will not include comments that are:
- Defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, or otherwise hateful
- Excessively foul and/or vulgar
- Inappropriately sexual
- Baseless personal attacks or otherwise threatening
- Contain illegal material, or material that infringes on the rights of others
- Commercial postings attempting to sell a product/item
Ultimately, The University News reserves the right to remove any comment that we consider to be inappropriate for any reason.
We want to hear from you, but we encourage respectful and intelligent conversations.
Please be patient–your comment may not be published immediately as they will be waiting approval. The University News editorial board under the policies of our staff manual will not comment on any article published on unewsonline.com. Staff Writers may not comment on articles that they have written.